A gentle class for parents and their new babies. Includes baby yoga and songs.
- Exercises for Postnatal Recovery that helps to stabilise the postnatal pelvis and lower back.
- Sound work that help mums emotionally, promoting a sense of calm and security.
- Helping them to get up and down the floor with minimum strain to pelvic floor and lower back
- Standing easefully and balanced with the baby
- Resting well with babies
- Sitting to support the spine
- Help with weak tummies and pelvic floor muscles Help with tiredness and emotional instability
- Helps postnatal depression
- Baby Yoga strengthens and aids development, aids digestion and relieve colic, improve sleep patterns and balance activity and relaxation
- Babies and mums learn to relax in the company of others
A unique class where mum and baby practice yoga together. Simple postures are used to help create a sense of security and confidence between parent and baby. Helps to tone your muscles and promotes a healthy digestion and healthy sleep for babies.The last class of the four week course is a baby massage course.
Teacher: Carmen Luna
Not currently offered